Junior SQL Developer
We are looking for a Junior SQL Developer to be a part of the Services team. The team is responsible for the implementation and application maintenance of its Total Compensation platform for all the customers globally.
• Analyzing business requirements with customers
• Implementing the functional requirements and data integration into the beqom platform
• Designing and building data reports
• Unit Testing and UAT support
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business information technology
• Detailed knowledge of the MS SQL Server platform (SQL DB, Query writing, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
• In-depth understanding of Relational and Multi-dimensional database models
• General knowledge of the Windows Azure infrastructure and cloud/SaaS business applications
• Experience with ITIL processes
• Strong communication skills. Fluent oral and written English; all other languages are a plus
• Ability to travel on a frequent basis all over Europe and the US.
• Opportunities to grow your expertise within the organization
• Consistent scope of responsibilites
• Friendly working atmosphere in a professional team
• Employee-oriented working culture
• Possibility to work remotely.